Thursday, August 30, 2007

The beauty of Mother Earth #1


Tell me if this image doesn't get your attention!

Everyday I spend a lot of time sitting in front of the computer. I am not a video fan, so mostly reading, surfing, browsing, answering email, posting etc. The problem was.....hundreds of images showing up every day were some advertising material or web site graphics I have watched over and over again. So I start using Adblock, Flashblock, NoScript and whatever I could get hold of to stop most images from popping up. In result, my computer screen start showing some ugly, incomplete and funny kind of presentation. Slowly I get into the habit of not paying attention to any images or what's in the computer screen any more. All I was trying to do is to pick up a few words between the lines and go to the next site as fast as I can. Isn't that sad? Isn't that true that all those tech-guys are working hard day and night to improve the imaging capability of all computer related device? I spend some good money on computer....Intel core 2 Dual Processor E4400, 2GB memory, 22" wide screen. For all that money to read some typings, I can call that seriously wasting of money.

One day, the image I am showing you above stumped upon my eyes. I couldn't help looking at it
again and again, and finally saved it in my picture files. There after, I start searching on the net for beautiful images and slowly build up my own gallery. Nowadays, when ever I get tired or feeling boring in front of my computer, I will open my picture files, spend some time admiring those beautiful images and come back feeling refresh and energize.

I love to share, I will keep posting these amazing images from time to time. Take it as a refreshment when you pay Sweet N Sour corner a visit. It's on the house, take it home if you like. Cheers!

No comments: